Very nice boutique hotel close to everything
Very much enjoyed three nights at Le Roch over the holidays. Had a superior room (one up from most basic) on 1st floor (one above lobby). Did not spend much time in spa or fitness area so won’t comment on those:
1. New, clean hotel that has nice rooms with cool design. Everything was new so lights, tv, sinks, bathrooms, etc all functioned perfectly
2. Despite being on 1st floor, room was very quiet (much needed after long flight) and had decent light from outside.
3. Bathroom was nice with large tub
4. Location is perfect - central to almost anything you want to do in Paris
5. Had a very nice dinner at the restaurant. Did not try the breakfast.
1. Only one real miss (which could have been a function of being in Paris) was that the room was small and closet space was limited. For one person this would have been fine but for two it felt tight (could not put carry-on luggage in closet) I would recommend going for the larger rooms if possible/affordable.
2. WiFi was bit slow in hotel room