I recently stayed for 2 nights at the hotel
- the staff at the hotel is extremely courteous and wonderful. Right from the reception to the concierge, they all make you fee at home and welcome, which is great.
- the rooms are well sized for European standards. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are fitted with all necessary amenities that one requires.
- the bathrooms are equally spacious with a separate shower and tub area.
- the biggest thing going for this hotel is its location. It sits right next door to Trinity and directly opposite the Temple Bar. Every landmark in Dublin is a walk away. You really cant beat the location of this hotel.
- the hotel is creaking in the corners and is in need of a certain upgrade and maintenance. For instance, my tv refused to come on in the room and was fixed the next day. The coffee machine too seemed as if it had not been operated for a while and needed a good 10 mins each day to work.
- i found the lighting in the room a bit dim and outdated.
Given its unbeatable location and staff, if the above issues are taken care of, this could be the best place to stay in Dublin.